Privacy notice pursuant Article 13 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679
Dear Customer / Supplier,
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the involved subject must be informed in advance about the process of personal data concerning him and movement of such data is only permitted with the express consent of the subject concerned, except in cases provided by law.
For the purposes of the GDPR (article 24) the Data Controller is
BIPALED Srl., Via Gabotto, 31 – 12042 Bra (CN), Tel. 0172-430708; Mail email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processing and profiling
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of BIPALED Srl Company for administrative and accounting purposes:
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
- Customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency checks)
- Supplier management (supplier administration contracts administration, orders, arrivals, selection invoices in relation to the needs of the company)
- Legal and economic treatment of employees
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data can be disclosed
External companies or persons carrying out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the commercial relationship such as:
- credit institutions
- consultants and freelancers, individuals and associates
Data retention period
Personal data will be stored for a maximum duration of 10 years and / or until the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
Data Subject Rights
The involved subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is, or is not, undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, in this case, has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
- to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if express, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority;
Nature of data and consequence of non-communication
Without the processing and communication of data of a compulsory nature for the described purposes, it will not be possible to provide the involved subject with the services and / or products required, in whole or in part.